You can go to Bologna in a short time with car, bus, train, subway. There are a lot of things to see in this city that’s denominated LA DOTTA (because it’s seat of one of the oldest university of the world), LA ROSSA (because of the houses and roofs colour), LA GRASSA (because of one of the greatest food loved all around the world).
You CAN'T LOST :
- Piazza Maggiore with Nettuno fountain
- Two towers Asinelli e Garisenda
- Basilica St.Petronio, Basilica St.Stefano and other CHURCHES
- Basilica St.Luca situated on the Guardia's hill with the panoramic view of the city
- Arcades, the "Pavaglione", the Jewih neighborood and the ancient shops
- Bologna underground and its channels